Is align to Union Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The volunteer will teach English classes in a program aimed to young people and adults.
We provide the study guide, teacher’s books and exercise books for students. The volunteer spends at least 6 hours a day to teaching their classes. In their free time the volunteer will be able to do other immersion activities.
The student achieves a basic level of English in order to converse in daily conversation.
In Quintana Roo, Mexico, particularly in the communities of Pac-chen, Nuevo Durango and Tres Reyes.
- Be over 21 years old
- Native or very good knowledge of the english language,
- Medical expenses insurance with coverage in Mexico or travellers insurance
- The programs are available all year.
- Volunteers minimum stay are 7 days
- Arrivals and departures are only considered on Saturdays and Sundays.
We want to inspire more people to come and live this enriching experience, it will be a great support if you share your photos and videos. We also request that you please write an article for our blog telling us about your experience and submit it before you leave.